Home » science
Tom and Nick are a couple of monkeys who decided that arguing about mathematics was a better use of their time than throwing poo at one another. Were they right? You be the judge.
"I love math and this podcast. Very easy to understand!"
While I am not a math oriented person by nature, this podcast has me thinking in ways that are new to me. Both hosts have a gift for instruction that makes the listener grasp the concept being discussed before they are even aware they have learned anything. Funny. Educational. Painless."
This is one of the top best math podcasts I've had the pleasure of coming across. They are extremely entertaining, engaging, and most importantly informative. Complex topics are handle gracefully and in a very easy to digest manner. Please continue to keep up the great work and spreading math in a fun, approachable and thought provoking way!
- Episode 14! Infinity And Beyond
- Episode 011: Learning How To Count – Let My Primates Go!
- Episode 010: The Most Ornery Pi Day Podcast … Ever!
- Episode 009 – Partial Orderings: What’s Wrong with the Olympics?
- Episode 008 – Topology Primer: Geometry on Acid
- Episode 007 – Cooperative Game Theory: How to Buy A Monkey
- Episode 006 – Top “n” List: Category Theory and Bonobo Sex
- Episode 005: 12-Gauge Theory – OR – How the Delorean Can Save Economics
- Episode 004 – What Makes A Good Teacher? A Good Clint Eastwood Impression
- Episode 003 – Quantum Lizards, Quantum Games, and Captain Picard
back to the future bonobo campaigns captain picard clint eastwood cooperative game theory david meyer decoherence delorean dna economics eric weinstein function functors Game Theory gauge theory george clinton graph grit groups homomorphism infinity linear map math mathematics math teacher math teaching no child left behind politics quantum game theory rna school standards sets sex side-blotched lizards social science star trek teacher teach for america teaching texas vector vector bundles vector space