Episode 013 – Probably about Probability
As most of you know, we’re still working on the format. And it will take a number of goes to get it dialed in. This is the second incarnation. Feel free to comment, and we’ll take your input to heart.
Oh, and we pre-record a lot of these, so even if we are planning on using your idea, it may take a while to incorporate it. All part of the process. Thanks for your patience!
OK, in this episode:
- How math can turn you into a fortune teller.
- What is a “precise falafel”?
- Is an infinite number of Nick’s a good or a bad thing? I say good!
- $7 bucks is a lot of money. Just sayin’
- Expected value of using your Quantum Superpowers to play the lottery.
- The primate brain’s pattern recognition is both kick-ass, and dumb as hell.
- Nick: “Get out while you can, monkey!”
- The reason Las Vegas is not a Not for Profit city.
- Chess or Poker, that is the question.
- Natufian tribes, genes, and humpin’.