Episode 010: The Most Ornery Pi Day Podcast … Ever!
2010 March 13
In this podcast:
- Tom and Nick are not as happy with Pi Day as you’d expect.
- Why do Hippies like Pi so much?
- Where does pi come from, and why do we care?
- Is mounting a Ferris Wheel on a Flat-Bed Truck a good idea?
- How many digits of pi can YOU recite? I’ll bet not 69,000!
- Nick and Tom give you back 23 hours and 40 minutes of your life … ish.
Bonus Pi Recipes
Continued fraction recipe for pie at Math World
Recipe for Boysenberry Pie: